We are searching for a reliable and trustworthy independent consultant to join our team. The independent consultant’s responsibilities include analyzing client organization operations, interviewing managers, professionals, and employees, and preparing reports and presentations. You should also schedule meetings with the relevant parties and organize workshops or training sessions as required.
To be successful as an independent consultant, you should have a wealth of knowledge and experience within your field and the ability to identify and solve problems. Outstanding candidates are observant, perceptive, and demonstrate superb research skills.
• Analyzing and understanding the existing operations and models of an organization or company.
• Conducting research by interviewing staff members, shareholders, and managers, and examining policies, financial statements, budgets, and other documents.
• Identifying the weaknesses and strengths of the organization and comparing them to competitors’ strengths and weaknesses.
• Writing up reports, scheduling meetings, and preparing presentations for various stakeholders.
• Collaborating with managers and shareholders to develop improvement strategies.
• Traveling out to clients to discuss requirements and negotiate contract terms.
• Gathering ideas for improvement from different staff members and experts.
• Scheduling meetings and training sessions with staff as required.
• Attending conferences, workshops, seminars, and other networking events to keep abreast of developments in the field.
• Degree in the relevant discipline.
• A Master’s degree would be advantageous.
• Several years of experience in a relevant field or role required.
• A relevant license or certification in Business Management or similar would be a plus.
• Superb analytical, observational, and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent report writing and presentation skills.
• Ability to manage workflow and time.
• A valid driver’s license and reliable transport.